vrijdag, december 24, 2010

NEWS LIVE unplugged live

I just finished watching NEWS LIVE unplugged live from the Limited Edition of NEWS' album "LIVE" and seriously.. I love their performance SO BAD. Every voice is flawless! Some will probably think that I might be quickly satisfied when it comes to music :/ and I probably have a dose of blindness because of my love for them, but I really really love this unplugged live... I've had times where my heart cramped and I just ignored bad performances, but this one.. the best moments make up for the lesser ones! Everytime I listen to it I calm down when I'm angry or sad, get all hyper or (and) simply cry because I love it so much. Ahh I'm such a fan XD.
My favorite song on unplugged live is def. SNOW EXPRESS (skip to 5:17), but that's 1 of my favorite songs by NEWS anyway XD... Aki no Sora is very good too, I didn't know the song when I watched the unplugged live the first time but I was immidiately sold. SUMMER TIME made me smile and Sakura Girl was good too, but compared to the other 2 they were the lesser ones. I'm not a big fan of Sakura Girl (don't get me wrong, I still like the song, but they have so many more better ones) so that's probably why I think it's a lesser one. (Notice how I start at the last song and end at the first song.. the epicness builds itself to a climax ;D!)
+ Forever (My other favorite song by NEWS) is sooo good too. It's just an ending here, but it's a track on the regular version and I LOVE IT.
I also liked to see their practice footage XDD Tegoshi's pants for instance is just.. HAHA LOL. Overall very cute to see how they are together. ^^ And I love Ryo playing the piano XD just love!

So basically. I fell in love with all members because of this unplugged live. ^^ At first I just loved them all together as "NEWS" and had obsessions for Tegoshi and Yamapi, when slowly I began to really like Massu and Shige.. but now I'm also simply hooked on Koyama and Ryo! ^^ Most important, because I love their voices.. ^^
Always stay by my side NEWS, you save me!!

"JUST DO IT" =D (it was a real cute thing Yamapi kept doing XD)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten