maandag, december 13, 2010

Kick off.

Herro there~!

It seems that some of my friends are active on their blogs again and I'm giving it a shot too. Have been concidering really starting this blog, but never did. So BAM, here it is. ;D
I STILL need to figure out how all of this works :/ but no worries, I am a fast learner. *cough*

Anyway, what should people expect from me? Well one thing is sure: I will NOT give you my entire life, unlike I've been reading a lot lately. I'll probably post many fangirl-like posts. But we'll see how things go. :3

Anywho, this is all for now, because I still need to write a story for my creative writing class.. + I need to watch supernatural (because I'm a total addict) AND go to bed early, 'cause I'm kinda sick. XD I want to do too many things at once...

Over and out!

DesiChan~

2 opmerkingen: