dinsdag, december 14, 2010

action!

Hi there ^^

This is probably my first actual post, so HURRAYY for that~!
Anyway, today I didn't expect to write anything of importance, but I actually have something I want to share. ^^
As some of you might know, I'm currently busy making a video for school. Today we had to do some kind of 'test shots' and I got filmed O^O. Not that big of a deal right? For me it is! I do not feel comfortable when a camera lens is pointing at me, but today I
tried to play the part. 83 IMO it wasn't all that bad! ^^ But I don't think I'll go for an acting career hahaha. So bottom line, I notice that I've grown a lot lately. People who don't know me that long might not see it, but I certainly do! And that's all I need. ^_^
On a side note. I feel horrible.. my nose is all sore and red.. ;-; I can't wait till the end of this week starts...
.. that was all for today. xD

Ja ne! :3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten