woensdag, december 15, 2010

sleepless nights

Hi ^^

I'm writing from my phone atm. I can't sleep.. *bummer*.
I have been having a lot of not being able to fall asleep nights :/ until my body really gets worn out and crashes.. Thing is.. I worry a lot lately. T_T things about school.. Love.. The past.. Everything really. It's like I have this entire 'world' or 'life' somewhere shut down in my brain.. I do not remember a lot from things before the 2nd half of 2008, only when I get reminded of what I didn't like. It's like I left that life for another one, one that I've been living for 2,5 years now. Not that it's all sunshine and rainbows, but at least I feel comfortable... Most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to fall in the pit I left last year (which is a big fear.. Relaps...) But I still have a far way to go. I want to be more than this. Anyway, enough of my rambling.. I'm going to try and sleep again ^^ thanks for reading, if u did!

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh sweetiiiie .___. don't worry too much! You don't want to grow gray hair and wrinkles do you? XD
    I'm sure one day you will be able to continue on with your life :)
    Just be strong and remember you have your friends and family to support you <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen