donderdag, december 16, 2010

Bad day?

Today started off badly. BADLY. I didn't feel so good because I couldn't eat anything in the morning (they had to take blood so they could test it for my sugar levels). While I was waiting for the bus (which was late because of some festival or something :/) at the nearest busstop I spotted a woman whom I did not directly recognize, but she reminded me of not so long ago. I did not want to be reminded of that particular subject for which I have my reasons. :x
At the lab I was pretty nervous. The last time they tested my blood I nearly fainted (which never happened before)! Before the woman put the needle in I noticed that "Eye of the Tiger" was playing and instantly I was reminded of this part of Supernatural. (I am an addict, sue me. XD) Dean totally saved me because I was distracted! Nothing went wrong and withing 5 min I was outside again... in the rain. -__-
On my way to school I got totally lost, I didn't understand a thing about the busses, don't ask me why... :/ I then ended up at another side of town xD.. I was scared that it'd take much longer to get to school because of this, but eventually the bus ended up @ the central station. ^^ I was able to take the right bus to school.. however, I was too late. Way too late xD.
At school we had to do some test shots for our project, they even made an actual vid out of it XD. It's all about the fluency of the way the camera moves blabla, not actually about me. (yay)
But before we got to the filming they drove me mad while playing on some guitar app... seriously... at some point it wasn't even funny anymore!!
*sigh* and now I'm beat! Going to eat a nice burger now then watch a lot of TV (and supernatural ofcourse.)
Bye! ^_^v

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten