zaterdag, mei 21, 2011

There is never enough time

Oh my Lord, I haven't posted anything for quite a while! So much to tell you guys I don't know where to start LOL.

I've been really busy! Ever since I started my internship I have been lacking sleep. No, that's not completely true, when I started my internship I've been very busy but managed to go to bed on time (because I was scared that I would fall of my bike because I'd be too tired. I'm serious.), but when DST changed everything got screwed up again D:
It feels like I never have a day off XD I used to have my PJ-days a LOT, but now I hardly have 'em. :( That worries me, lol. I've always had those days to reboot because honestly I'm just weak. Quickly tired and drained. I've always been weak, but I try anyway.

I've been going to the cinema at least once a week, so I can update my day zero project again XD LOL! So many epic movies... I'm completely into the movie-scene... and what's surprising me is that a lot of movies are mythological and/or have hints of Christianity. I might see it all the time because I'm so biased by Supernatural (which has a lot of Christian mythology in it.). I'm really into those genres so I'm so psyched about it!
I'd love to do something with movies and/or entertainment... if only I would grow over my shyness and insecurities! GOD it's FRUSTRATING! I can't follow my dreams because of my own boundaries. I'm really working on them right now though... baby steps.

Movies I've watched!
  • Big momma's: Like father like son
  • Just go with it
  • Limitless
  • The resident
  • World Invasion: battle LA
  • Scream 4
  • The Lincoln Lawyer
  • Thor
  • The Fast 5
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
That's 10 movies! Wow! :o
I totally loved Limitless... I'd want to use 100% of my brain.... I'd be so smart... :o
The resident was epic too :), loved to see Jeffry Dean Morgan, because I've only seen him as daddy Winchester ;)
Battle LA was good too! Expected it to be yet another lame alien movie, but this one ended better than expected. :)
Scream 4 was good too YAY, I've been a scream fan since I was a little girl so I flailed so hard...
The Lincol Lawyer didn't disappoint me either, was sucked in till the end!
Thor was nice :), I love this mythological story... maybe I should've done a study on mythology man, I'm so obsessed about it.
The fast 5 is one of my fav movies to DATE. It's really, really good! They used people from every movie.. and they used the right ones!
POTC4 was a little bit disappointing, but that's because I expected it to be MAJOR. It's a very good movie, but not as good as the 3 movies before this one, but that's because I've been a fan since the first movie. I even cosplayed as Capt'n Jack XD

Well, what else can I tell you guys. Oh right! My friend Lin suggested that I should write about all the series, dramas etc I watch because I'm so biased about them. I'm a little scared to really 'review' episodes because I'm really insecure.. so bare with me and my (emotionally attached) opinions! I'm also scared that I don't know squat about what I'll be writing about, but hey I do watch a lot of series and I have watched quite a few dramas... so I'll probably give it a go!! :) (That way I won't spam my facebook friends as much as I do, lol.)

I think that this is enough for today! I'll just check my Day Zero Project before I end this long long post.

17.  Overcome one fear
I kinda did. I rode the ferris wheel (lol is that even correct english?) and I was really scared!! But I managed to stay alive and even look around... so I kinda find this 'overcoming a fear', because I'd never think that I would ever do that. (I'm scared of heights)
 
36.   Buy jeans 
I  went to Bremen a few days ago and I bought jeans @ primark! :) I bought a lot of stuff XD

37.   Buy 5 dresses (2/5)
I bought 2 dresses also :3
 
47.   Go to 5 cities I’ve never been before (2/5)
I've been to Bremen and I've never been there before! ^0^
 
53.   Watch 20 movies in the cinema (13/20)
We all know this one~

65.   Fix the Hello Kitty pillow I got from my friend
Weeeellll, I fixed it! <3 It's so nice when I play pokemon on my bed XD

69.   Sell something I made myself
I sold a plushie I made! *_*

Yaaay that was it! ^_^ 4 euro's added lol!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten