zondag, mei 22, 2011

God is my witness

...this will be my first blog entry about a series, some kind of 'review'. For that God is my witness, or rather, Cas is!

I watched Supernatural last night and it totally blew my mind. Cas blew my mind.
I've been a Castiel fan since a while now and I can't stop talking about him, so the last couple of episodes (in which Cas his view on things clashes with the view of Sam and Dean) have really made me an emotional wreck. I can get very emotionally attached to a serie, song, story whatever and Supernatural has been probably one of the biggest EVER.

After watching "The man who knew too much" I couldn't sleep for at least half an hour. During the ending of that episode my jaw dropped and I had a waterfall running over my cheeks. It really made me think about a lot of theories which I discusses with a fellow SPN friend... :)

Cas is now the new God. Is he really? I mean I believe that he is utterly powerful and that everyone should fear him, but is he the new GOD. It is GOD we are talking about. I kind of expect the original God to pop up and 'help' the Winchesters, or at least talk to them and point them in the right direction.
I still think that Chuck is God, because he suddenly snapped his fingers with a big smirk and left the scene. Never to be heard of again. But who knows, I think the Winchesters will be searching for flat breads now. 'Cause God is on one. ;)

I still think that Cas will somehow fall... well it's best of me to say that I HOPE that he will fall because I remember that he said that he missed being on earth so much, he should taste human life so he can learn from his mistakes. (Or he will probably die when he is defeated)

What's been bothering me a lot is that Cas was right a few times... Cas asked and pleaded for Dean's help, because he helped Dean a LOT of times himself.. he's got the right to ask something as big as this from Dean. I can't remember any major things where Dean really helped Cas. Ofcourse they stopped the apocalypse together and Cas is thankful (this is expressed in The Man Who Would Be King) but I don't remember something else. (If there are, please do correct me!)
On the other hand, I understand that Dean just can't let this go down. It's in his blood to stop things like opening purgatory so he can't just step away from his.. his faith so to speak. It's just a clash of both.

Eventually Cas just cracks or something, it really scared me. He probably feels like he has nothing else than power.. no family, since he killed a lot of his brother Angels, no more Winchesters, no Balthazar and not even God... even when he begged God for a sign he still didn't show. He feels betrayed and ..I guess lonely too.
I think Cas is swimming in sins. Pride being so big that it swallows him whole. (Hmm.. he's still a virgin though... *cough* well... however... I ship Destiel... but.. HAHA OK OFF TOPIC)

Anyhow, I'm really excited for Season 7 and I don't really know how I am going to survive my weekly fix of Supernatural... I'll probably rewatch the series A LOT. <3 (If I have the time, lol.. I'm so busy.)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten