dinsdag, mei 31, 2011

Packages

Recently I bought a few things.. or rather I ordered them from Japan/Korea ^_^v

First of all I ordered two wristbands for this project








They're so epic! If you buy a wristband the profit'll go to Japan for the Tsunami :3 As I said I ordered two wristbands and donated another $5,- (Not much but I'm not that rich ;-;).





What I love about this is that we as NEWS fans got together and tried our best to help. I love it when fandom gets together!






The only downside is that I don't want to wear them too often because they're fading a little :(

I also ordered Namie Amuro's Checkmate! *__*


 I haven't really been a Namie-fan, but this album is really nice! I've listened to most of the songs before I decided to buy the album.. I really like Unusual ft Yamashita Tomohisa (this is also one of the biggest reasons why I bought the album, because it also has the MV DVD included.. hurr Yamapi. ♥), Make it happen ft. AFTER SCHOOL and Black Diamond ft. DOUBLE.

Honestly, I still need to watch the dvd *shot*, but I've watched a lot of the MV's online already, so it's not THAT big of a shame ;p. I'll watch it asap though!

Last, but not least! I also bought a kuroi buta (black pig) kigurumi! ^_^ My very first one!

(Yes, that is in fact Dean/Jensen on my screen )

I ordered my kigu @ Sweet Holic (a Korean site) where the service is really cute! I had some questions about the payment so I sent this uber formal e-mail and in the response it was all "Hiii~ ^^" .. made me smile. :3

Yay packing is cuuuute~
(And this time it's Misha )
  
 (Supernatural BG = )

In the package I also got a pair of cute socks! XD I want more of these!!




And I got 2 lollies ROFL

Don't they look YUMMYYY. (Haven't eaten them yet because I was very sick this weekend :( ..)

And a few pics of me wearing the kigu ROFLMAO. - I'll be wearing the kigu @ Abunai 2011~ Yes I bought a saturday ticket =D




 Mommy took the pics XD ghehe.

Well that was all for now! ^_^

2 opmerkingen: