dinsdag, augustus 16, 2011

[Day Zero Project] Update!

Hi guys!
It's time again, I have to update my Day Zero Project. :3 Since I've been to Indonesia I couldn't update this!
 
Personal
8.    Finish my internship
11.  Clean my room
15.  Throw out the clothes/stuff I don’t want/give it away/sell them

 As you can see I finished my internship AND I sorted my clothes! (Which was time, since I bought a lot of new stuff for Indonesia and when I was in Indonesia! My closet couldn't hold it anymore...)
I've been in a cleaning mood, because my entire room is going overboard! Will talk more about that when It's done.. :)

Financial
37.   Buy 5 dresses (5/5)
38.   Buy groceries
40.   Buy 3 CDs of some of my favorite artists (2/3)

Like I said! I've bought some clothes in Indonesia.... ^^ Might post some pics later.. :3 I also bought groceries today rofl, I buy them quite a lot actually... and I bought a CD from Agnes Monica <3 (I already posted something about this)

Travel
44.   Go to Indonesia
47.   Go to 5 cities I’ve never been before (3/5)

INDONESIAAAA *O* .. I also stayed in Singapore for one night.. I loved it! It's so clean! O_O I'd love to check out the city for more days :3

Fun
85.   Watch the sunset
Well, as to be expected from an amazing country as Indonesia. I watched the sunset for a lot of times... <3
 
I also watched some movies, but I will blog about that another time, so I can comment on the movies too. :3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten