dinsdag, juli 31, 2012

Multiple fangirl at heart

As with my blog, I have been neglecting my dramas as well. In two years I might have watched two dramas. :/ I do however have been watching a lot of American shows. xD shame shame. Anyway. I recently started watching a drama again and I'm planning on watching a lot more. :3
I've started watching Lucky Seven, no particular reason for choosing this one, but Matsumoto Jun is in it and it struck me that after two years my 'first' drama stars the same actor as the very first drama I ever watched (hanadan). xD

As for my American shows, I've got toooo many stacked up. xD The last show I watched was Fringe and I actually jumped in, in between. XD I did watch a lot of episodes from beginning to where I started watching frequently, but not everything. I do want to watch all seasons tho. So that's on my list. I also need to properly watch Lost. Which is quite the same as Fringe; I've watched a lot of single episodes of that show so I basically know that I will LOVE to watch the entire thing. But there are a lot of episodes. I've also still got a few new shows that started last year.. some of em got canceled but I think that they're still worth the watch (The Secret Circle, Ringer etc). Underneath those I still have a few shows like Merlin, Legend of the Seeker and continuing with Misfits. XD So yeah... a lot of things to look forward to. :p

I ALSO want to read a lot of books. T^T Thing is that I don't read that fast and I'm easily drawn to my tv. :(  I've been totally and completely under a spell by A Song of Ice and Fire, since I started watching Game of Thrones. I find it a little weird that it's become so popular because I normally only have one friend to talk to about such shows and now 'everyone' is watching it. I hope it doesn't get over-hyped. I do like that people are finally getting taste tho XD. Another book series I want to read is pretty little liars. I've been watching the show as well and I think that reading it would be even more fun. .__.

Anyway, all of these multiple wants + my still having to work on my graduation project keeps me from updating my blog every now and then. XD This is yet another attempt at writing a lot more tho! XD I hope I can make the time. :p

X~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten