woensdag, mei 02, 2012

No more exams! EVAH

Hey guys! I'm currently in the train going back home... I had a great day with my best friends today! We've been saying to hang out just the 4 of us for a looong time and today it finally happened xD hahaha. We went ti EYE film museum, a new museum about movies and since I'm working on a documentary I thought it would be interesting to go see what they have~ eventually I expected other things, but it was pretty interesting.. The exhibition is really artsy IMO, and rather creepy lol. The basement (which is free xD) was the best thing they have, you can watch little clips of movies, we only watched 1 batch but I thought that it was really fun! It contained a scene from Harry Potter xD hahaha so I was content anyway! Afterwards we went shopping and I was able to find 2 shirts/dresses (dont really know how to use em yet hahaha), it was really fun! ^^ Other than that I've been really busy with my project, exams and an operation... I don't recall if I told you guys about this but I've been having these unbareable pains in the middle of the night because I have galstones (or something). They removed my galbladder (I really dont know if these are the right terms in english so excuse me if I'm wrong xDD) and I had to recover for about a month. Right after my exams came up, but because of the operation I was really tired all the time! LUCKILY!!!!! I did pass both of my exams AND THAT MEANS THAT I PASSED ALL MY EXAMS! YAY PARTY TIIIME XD Now I can fully focus on graduating. :3 Which is an awesome feeling.. For example, if I didn't pass I'd be studying in the train in stead of writing this blog xD. After this I have to prep for my plans in Indonesia because I still have to get a lot of things done before I leave. Only a few more weeks to go! Yay! I'm really excited to shoot some awesome scenes! And then editing without the thought in the back of my mind "you have to study Desi"... Really, this is the best feeling ever! Anyway, I think that's all for now.. Have a great day everyone and thanks for reading ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten