zondag, september 25, 2011

Up in the air!

Hi guys! ^^

I'd like to tell you about a certain day zero project goal I did together with my bff Lin~ <3
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiinn <3

We both bought a balloon so we could tie a note to it and let it go.
We decided we had to write something inspiring on the note, something that would cheer up the person who would find it.

 Lin
Desi

My quote is from Yamashita Tomohisa's song "After the Rain", which helped me through a very rough time tbh. I won't discuss what it was, but I didn't enjoy a single day at that time. The only thing keeping me going was music, and Yamashita's single "Loveless" (with all the extra's like After the Rain) really kept me going. I was able to give a meaning to parts of the songs because some songs weren't about what I felt, but when I just listened to single sentences it made sense to my problems.
ANYWAY, I'm very happy now and I want to share the quote "Imagine that sunshine after rain" with other people who might need it as much as I did.



It really felt like I let go of that period in my life >w< felt goood! We eventually didn't see the balloons afterwards tho xD
(We were in Amsterdam and I was about to take the train home, hence the trolly thing)

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh wat een super leuk idee Desi X3 Hopelijk vindt iemand het die het ook goed kan gebruiken~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen