zondag, september 25, 2011

Day Zero Project [Update]

Hi guys! Here we go again! ^^
 
Personal
20.  Go to the eyedoctor
Because of my diabetes my eyesight changes which means I sometimes can't see what it says on a board (like at school). It all can be explained because your lens is held together in some kind of sugar water in your eyes (otherwise it'd have to be held together by blood and we'd all see red... LOL don't want!) so when the sugar levels in your blood is high, the amount of suger in your eyes is higher causing you to see less and less because of the sugar! So that's not your actual eyesight, just the sugar blocking your eyes. I have to do about 3 or 4 check ups when I feel good (so when my sugar is stable) and then they'll check if it's the sugar causing my problems or my actual eyes...

Health/food
34.   Bake a cake
 
I made a Nigella cake! ^_^ twice even, for my mom's birthday and my own... yum!
Multimedia
52.   Watch 5 Asian Drama series (0/5)
 - Currently watching a few dramas but didn't finish any yet.. (Ouran and Ikemen desu ne!)
 
53.   Watch 20 movies in the cinema (20/20)
 I've watched quite a lot more movies and didn't post about them! I finished this a while ago...
 
- The Hangover 2
   BEEPING AWESOME MOVIE PEOPLE! I thought it was even better than the first... <3
- X-Men: First Class
  Aaaah... I fell in love with this movie (and with James McAvoy all over again). I've had my 'James' period before when I was totally psyched about Becoming Jane (most of you won't know this movie I guess). I'm still totally head over heels hahaha. My BFF (;D) Lin and I still have our moments when we spazz about him or the slash in X-Men.. aaah.. shipping reminds me of Supernatural xD <3
But besides that I also just loved the movie itself. X-Men is probably the one comic I loved most out of all. I like most comics btw ;p
- Rabat
  That's a duch movie, enough said. (It was alright btw)
- Gooische vrouwen
  Yet another dutch movie, lol.
- Kungfu Panda 2
  AAAAHHH LOOOVEDDD IT!! It was so much bette than the 1st one *_*
- Transformers: Darkside of the Moon
  It was okay, but I didn't think it was as cool as the previous ones D: Yes I actually missed Megan Fox, BECAUSE her character had developed a kind of relationship you can't just ship off and replace her with a girl who tries to be a Megan Fox. Sorry it annoyed me, other than that I don't really care about Megan Fox XD.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
  cried my beeping eyes out....... really my childhood came to an end when the movie ended. T__T I want to watch it again!! AND AGAIN! and the 3D effect were really good too and I'm not pro-3D. It was amazing to finally see this amazing story from beginning to end. If you haven't at least watched all of the movies, be ashamed. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE HARRY POTTER.
- Horrible Bosses
  It was really funny XD

Fun
78.   Give a 21st birthday party
86.   Go to an Anime Convention

I went to Abunaicon 2011 with m friends and wore a  kigu~ a piggy  one ^^ KUROI BUTA FTW. <3
Random
95.   Tie a note to a balloon and let it go

2 opmerkingen: