dinsdag, april 05, 2011

I'm living for the weekends!

Last weekend was so awesome! I spend 2 nights at Drea's place and we went to Primark~ It was so much fun! I bought a new coat, shoes, a shirt.. blabla! I'm so happy with all of it XD haha. I also bought Pokemon black.. GET!

It's very different from the other ones IMO O_O I have to get used to it XD haha. But I like it!! I picked the water-type pokemon.. Oshawott or something? I'm not too thrilled about the starter pokemon tbh...

ANYWAY.

I also went to my other best friend's birthday~ It was so much fun!! I really had a great time. We played some games, laughed and made some pictures..

 

We finally have group pics XD!

The birthday girl is the panda one~ haha. We bought it for her.. I love it when we all put our heads (and wallets) together and buy a big present.

I for example got my precious Nintendo DSi XL from all of my friends. I wasn't writing this blog when I got it, so I'll just write about it now.


I was so surprised to get this....! I have some pictures of when I opened it and my face is, as people say, priceless HAHA. (I'm not going to post them because they're ugly !! XD) I didn't expect anything like it at all haha. If I'm not mistaken I'm the 'first' one of us to get such a big present.. I felt SO LOVED, warm and fuzzy inside it was HEARTS EVERYWHERE. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
EXPLOSION OF HEARTS WHUAH! ♥

Haha, yeah that's how I felt that day. XD 

What I'm trying to tell you guys, is that I have great friends and that I wuv them so much~ haha. Not just because we like spending money on each other, but because of all the effort we put into the presents we buy!
This is a little appreciation blog for my friends. I'm not going to name anyone, because they know. (And if they don't then they're not real friends anyway!)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Yea it's nice to get something BIIIG from lots of people! =D cause those are the stuff you usually can't afford yourself~ xp haha. Had so much fun! Was great to see you guys again! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen