dinsdag, maart 22, 2011

Bye-bicycle!

...hi-bicycle? That's not what Shuuji says XD

One of my Day Zero Project assigments was to cycle to my internship~ I did that today! XD The weather is nice, so I thought what the heck. ^~^ It was quite nice... but when I arrived we didn't have the key LOL, so after half an hour or so we all cycled to the Ikea to eat or drink something.. it was fun! ^^
After that I went home and fell asleep thinking I'd go for a power nap, which turned out to be 4 hrs of not-working but dreaming.... :/ Made up for that after though!! ^^

Anyway! *puts another euro in the cowbank*



My cowbank when it was filled with candy which was disgusting :p I bought it because of its cuteness though ~ ^___^

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Aww zo leuke spaarpot! xD haha
    Ugh ik baal er nog steeds van dat m'n fiets is gestolen XD;

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Desi doet gezond op de fiets! :D goed bezig~!

    @Dian; niet aan denken! Als je het helemaal vergeet dat t weg is komt t wel weer terug :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen