woensdag, februari 08, 2012

Day Zero Project update

- Clean my room
Believe it or not, I finally did it!!

-Play DDR/ITG/PIU
Went to the arcade ^^ IT WAS FUN! <3

- Get a facial
When I finished my exams, my documentary etc. I thought it was time to pamper myself.


- Learn to cook 5 dishes (5/5)
I didn't really learn them, but I did make (more than!) 5 dishes. :3


 

- Bake cookies
They were slighty burned though xD My dad liked em, he ate them all LOL

- Go to 5 cities I've never been before (5/5)
I already posted that I went to 3, I added Sulaymaniyah and Erbil (Kurdistan) to it ^^

- Make a video
no shit

- Go to the arcade
WHOO!

- Learn thank you in 10 different languages (1/10)
Supas! (Kurdish)

1 opmerking:

  1. Wahh zo veel heb je al gedaan! Ik moet nog steeds eens aan deze lijst beginnen xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen